For some odd reason, I can’t get one of the images in my portfolio to display properly. All of the images display at full size, except for the page from “The Mystery of the Manse” that I inked. That one page is displaying at about 200%. I may have to rebuild the whole gallery, which is a pain, but I do want my work to present well.
I should just delete the image, seeing as how I only inked it, but I’m really happy with how it turned out. Mike Moss, the artist who drew the page did such a great job–to date, I still believe that this is some of his best work–but, maybe the sizing issue is a sign.
Update: The media uploader changed my file names. I used double-dashed in my file names and the software changed them to a single dash. For the Haunted Mansion page, I manually updated the file by copying it into the directory on my server and I didn’t rename it to match the given names of the other files.